Website

Monday 16 June 2014

Welcome to the Face of Pink Ink - Thirty-One!

Who doesn't love Thirty-One?

I don't know how I ever lived without my Utility Tote, my Cindy Tote (which was embroidered with my company name on it) and my Fresh Market Thermal for grocery shopping.

The quality of these bags and the colour selection are unsurpassed…. don't even get me started on the organizing capabilities!

Jenn of Thirty-One is showing her support for the Face of Pink Ink 2014 by becoming a swag bag sponsor!




This means the winners will receive a Thirty-One product as part of their prize package and the first 100 Contestants to sign up will receive a promotional item/coupon towards their own Thirty-One purchase as part of their swag bag!

Thank you Jenn on behalf of the FOPI Team and the Contestants.

There is still room for more Gold and Silver sponsorships - get your company noticed and support a program that invests in  women and their self-esteem.

There is still room for more Contestants as well!  Get your application form here.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you leave us a question we will respond within 48hrs! You can also email us at pinkink.brand@gmail.com and tweet @pinkink3