Website

Saturday 3 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day - to ME!

{This article was authored by guest contributor Shelly of 100Things2Do - all opinions are her own}

For Mother's Day this year I have an extensive wish list…
  • I want some time for me,
  • I want to eat at a restaurant that doesn't have a kiddie menu,
  • I want to sleep in a bed that has less than 4 people and two pets in it,
  • I want to go to the bathroom - by myself,
  • I want to shop,
  • I want to learn something,
  • I want to go somewhere, 
  • I want a makeover,
  • I want to learn about fashion and how I can become more stylish,
  • I want to laugh with people and make new friends,
and
  • I want to do all of this within a reasonable budget.

The Holy Grail you say?

Not so - and let me tell you - Mom's you've EARNED at least this!




Have you ever heard of professional stylists offering a complete day of styling, make-up, coaching and camaraderie for $99?

NE-VER!

Now for the rest of the yumminess:

Check out the Cranberry Golf Resort



Now remove one of those wine glasses and imagine it all to yourself!



A sumptuous bed and bathroom - all to yourself!
(I'm not sure I remember how to pee alone anymore? lol)



Head up to gorgeous Collingwood on Saturday and spend the afternoon touring the town and its boutiques.

Have dinner with Jen and Rita and pick their brains to your heart's content (a consultation of this sort would normally run ~$170).

Wake up the next morning to a continental breakfast and take your steaming hot tea to the morning presentation and learn how to be a better you.

Does it get better?

YES!  For those attending the "Diva on a Dollar" workshop - Cranberry Golf Resort is offering rooms at a majorly discounted rate!  (Tell them you are with the group when booking).

All I can say is I hope to see you there to enjoy a belated Mother's Day of decadence.

Contact Jen and Rita at info@pinkinkimage.com to obtain tickets - seating is limited - so HURRY!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you leave us a question we will respond within 48hrs! You can also email us at pinkink.brand@gmail.com and tweet @pinkink3